Your Partner in Planning
Natalia Vander Laan and Vander Laan Law Firm, LLC proudly provide estate planning and probate services to people throughout Nevada. Whether she is helping her clients understand the details of an estate plan or probating an estate Natalia’s clients find her to be knowledgeable, patient, understanding, and trustworthy.
Natalia takes pride in getting to know her clients personally so she can fully understand their needs. She will listen to your concerns, answer your questions, make sure you understand the legal process, and put you at ease.
Deeply involved in the Carson Valley community, Natalia works pro bono for Nevada Legal Services and Volunteer Attorneys for Rural Nevadans (VARN). She also serves on the board of directors for the Suicide Prevention Network, the Senior Center Foundation, Carson Valley Chamber of Commerce, and Austin's House.
Whether you have questions about an estate plan or need assistance probating an estate, Natalia Vander Laan will strive to help you in a way that is personal to you, will protect your family’s future, and will help you achieve peace of mind.
- The Record-Courier Best of Carson Valley— #1 Best Attorney (2019, 2020,2021,2022)
- The Record-Courier Carson Valley’s Most Remarkable Women—Woman to Watch (2018)
- United States Senator Catherine Cortez Masto Certificate of Commendation (2018)
- Nevada Legal Service Pro Bono Attorney of the Year (2016)
- United States Senator Harry Reid Certificate of Commendation (2016)
- United States Senator Dean Heller Certificate of Senatorial Recognition (2016)
- Volunteer Attorneys for Rural Nevadans Pro Bono Attorney of the Year (2016,2018,2019)
- Volunteer Attorneys for Rural Nevadans Lawyer in the Lobby of the Year (2015,2018)